The Energy Endeavour Foundation has been established
to ensure the long-term momentum and vitality of the Solar Decathlon
competition in Europe.
Based in the Netherlands, the Energy Endeavour Foundation is buttressed by a scientific advisory board. The Foundation draws upon the input of the Solar Decathlon Europe Council of Experts.
These experts include former SDE organisers, supporters and participants.
The activities of the EEF encompass:
• coordinating and directing communication activities
• organising calls for participating cities and teams
• guiding the evolution of competition and contest rules
• nurturing the liaison between other Solar Decathlon competitions and research bodies
• ensuring proper governance, professional management and general accountability
• stewarding the values, vision and mandate of the Solar Decathlon in Europe
The EEF mandate is endorsed by the U.S Department of Energy to ensure the continued
success of the Solar Decathlon competition in Europe. Read more here
about Professor Louise Holloway, Director of the Energy Endeavour Foundation and
the Solar Decathlon Europe Council of Experts.
SDE secretariat > Energy Endeavour Foundation – 7 April 2016